In addition to the requisite skills and experience, the success of a new hire (or of any employee) also depends upon their interpersonal and cultural fit with your organization.
As part of AGA’s 360° organizational analysis, we study the “cultural DNA” of each company. These factors include:
- Workplace environment and atmosphere
- How decisions are made
- How performance is measured
- Staff and cultural diversity
- Work-life balance
- Geographical considerations
- Your company’s growth stage
- And other factors
When we evaluate candidates, we ensure that their “emotional quotient,” communication style, leadership approach, and priorities align with those of your organization. The proper cultural fit is the foundation of a successful hire.